The Australian Centre for Geomechanics initiated the series of international seminars on Paste and Thickened Tailings (P&TT) in 1999. Since then the seminars have become an influential and respected annual event which provides an excellent forum to bring together tailings and mine waste practitioners from around the world.
The ACG is proud to host the 21st International Seminar on Paste and Thickened Tailings in Perth, 11-13 April 2018. This seminar represents a valuable opportunity for academics, designers, practitioners, consultants and suppliers to discuss best practice, improved methods and technology, all with an emphasis on safety, efficiency and environmental impact.
- We have received over 80 abstracts. Click here to view the list accepted abstracts.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available. Click here for details.
- Paste 2017 papers are now freely available at the ACG Online Repository.
- Keynote Speaker for Paste 2018 is Dr Gordon McPhail, Director, Water, Waste and Land.
- Thickening and filtration
- Surface disposal
- Underground and backfill
- Closure and rehabilitation
- Case studies
- Emerging issues and technologies